Additional Information...

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sailor Jerry Biography, Episodes 4 to 8...

      


Well, a lot has changed over the past few months, with a shifting of blogs and other associated issues - and that isn't including "real life" adventures, so to speak.  However, one of the upshots of ending my main blog (later this week - so this is "breaking news" for anyone who figures this small hit out), I'll be reviving the Steampunk Shipyard, which will include a combination of :

1) Late 19th and early 20th  century  Naval History, from the late 1800s up to the end of WW2 (with an emphasis on submarines - my own background)...

2) How Steampunk "meets the sea" - how the Steampunk genre could / would mesh with naval service...

3) and a healthy dose of Dieselpunk nautical articles as I'm able to find them!

 


Still, I left the remainder of the Sailor Jerry Biography hanging from earlier this year, and though I've even eyed one or two designs for myself, in the meantime, please do enjoy the remaining entries about the legendary Sailor Jerry - not just a beverage mind you, but an  outstanding  artist who established an unforgettable touchstone in nautical history!

 


(Oh, btw - Go Navy, Beat Army!...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment